Maximize your shipping with boxes and container/truck/pallet and save money and time.
Lower shipping costs per unit by loading more quantity
Save load/unload time and spend by using load patterns
Eliminate unnecessary waste of fuel (save fuel)
Make more profit by loading more cargo
Protect fragile cargo with limit orientation and placement
Keep customer relation good with rapid and accurate response to their enquiries
Maximum cargo size per shipment is 40 (fourty)
Maximum container per shipment is 5 (five)
1. Support for both Imperial (inch/lbs) and Metric (cm./kgs.) unit system (choose one system on first start)
2. Support for loading Cargo>Pallet and Cargo >Container
3. Support for 2 stage loading. Design loading cargo to pallet. Then use pallet to calculate loading to container
Support to Carton, Pallet and Unitload
1. User can define Cargo ID, Description
2. User can define Cargo size length, width and height
3. User can define cargo net weight and gross weight
4. User can define pallet height and weight (pallet type cargo)
5. User can limit cargo orientation in 3 directions
6. User can define pack (number of product in package)
7. User can define max stack (number of layer of cargo place on itself)
8. User can define Must be on the floor option to limit cargo placement on floor only
9. User can define No other product on top to limit placement on top of cargo
10. User can define color preview of cargo
1. User can define container type between container or pallet
2. User can choose from standard container/pallet type
3. User can define custom Container ID, Description
4. User can define container/pallet length, width and height
5. User can define max load height for reefer container (refrigerator)
6. User can define container/pallet maximum weight capacity
7. User can define pallet height and weight (for pallet type)
User can define customer details for use in shipment and report
1. User can define Shipment ID and details
2. User can define shipment date
3. User can define customer
4. User can define shipment currency
5. User can choose cargo and define quantity and unit price
6. Maximum cargo size per shipment is 40 (fourty)
7. Maximum container per shipment is 5 (five)
1. User can allow/not allow overhang loading
2. Limit loaded cargo to container weight capacity option. loading cargo with limit loaded qty to container weight capacity.
3. FILO (First In Last Out) loading style option. Load cargo in depth of container by sequence.
4. Support to interlock / pinwheel load pattern
1. Display loading in 3D view
2. User can rotate to any view (360 degree) by drag mouse
3. Display mode between color and texture
4. Top view
5. Loading step control
6. Automatic rotate view around container
7. cargo position view in 3D load view.
8. Save loaded pallet as new cargo.
1. User can choose many report both save as image and print
2. Load summary report
3. Load plan with 8 loading step per page
4. Cargo Position report (location of each item in container)
5. Cargo list report (list of cargo in container)
1. User can editing and design loading output in 3D view
2. Cargo can rotate, change quantity, moving and delete in 3D view
3. Option to flip cargo in horizontal, Align cargo keep to container wall, Push cargo inside, Add gravity and reset loading
4. Edit left cargo to add more loaded quantity
1. Use to design carton from one piece of product.
2. User can define dimensions and weight of product.
3. User can define number of product per carton and package layout.
4. User can define thickness of paper for use to calculate carton size.
5. User can define package weight for use to calculate carton gross weight.
6. User can define partitions (materials between products in carton) inside carton both internal partitions (product and product) and external partitions (products and carton).
7. User can save picture of design as picture file.
8. User can send carton details as new cargo in cargo database.
1. Use to design loading pallet from one piece of carton.
2. User can define pallet details or choose from container database.
3. User can define cargo details or choose from cargo database.
4. User can manual design carton layout for even/odd layer.
5. Software can calculte best load pattern with our loading algorithm.
6. Show/hide informations in design view. Color, size, ID, position, joint flap and number.
7. User can save/print pallet design.
8. User can send design pallet as new cargo in cargo database.
Dreamsofts Optimization Ltd. Part. 70 Moo 2, T. Khamsakaesaeng, A. Khamsakaesaeng, Nakornratchasima 30290 Thailand
© Copyright 2002-2023 Dreamsofts Optimization - All rights reserved.