function to allow user to define new loading
step by cutting load output in depth of container. With this function
user can define level to slide load output between 1-12 (1 is no slide)
load plan report with user define"
to allow user to choose paper size (A0-A4,
letter) paper orientation (landscape/potrait) number of column per
page and details to print in report.
With this function user can design many styles of load plan report
as you need.
new report to show position of each cargo in container.
"Let me choose final load output"
function. With this function user can choose for final load output
style as you need. After finish calculating on automatic mode, software
will show user with list of "top loading style" order by percentage
of load efficiency.
Cargo Optimizer Enterprise
handles regularly shaped containers such as ocean containers,
trucks, Pallet, Air container and refrigerated units. Plus it offers
several advanced options such as:
Save loaded pallet as UnitLoad cargo type (2-stages
User can save loaded pallet as new cargo. This cargo type is UnitLoad.
It will have detail of all cargo on pallet. User can use this feature
for 2-stages loading. Strat withz load cargo into pallet, then save
loaded pallet as new cargo, finally use UnitLaod to load into container
Real 360 degree rotation weight graph, just click on load plan picture
and drag your mouse to rorate 3D graph. This graph show percentage
of weight on floor of all container space, center of gravity position
(blue ball) and center of container (white ball).
are two minor version of Cargo Optimizer
handles all shaped containers such as ocean containers, trucks,
Pallet, Air containers and refrigerated units. work with carton/box,
pallets, cylinders and UnitLoads.
Network handles all shaped containers such as ocean
containers, trucks, Pallets, Air containers and refrigerated units.
work with carton/box, pallets, cylinders and UnitLoads. Plus keep
database on server computer.
1. Support many screen resolutions.
2. Working in multilanguageinterface.
3. Working on 2 unit system both imperial (lbs.,
inch) and metric (kg., cm.).
User can choose only one unit system on installation process.
number and size of containers per loading (Multicontainer loading).
5. Unlimited number and limit to 100 sizes of cargos per loading.
6. Provides a full export and import capability (from MS-Excel)
7. Lets you view the loading, complete or in phases, using the Load
8. Provides easy to follow loading instructions that show the exact
quantities and position of packages to be loaded
9. Offers full flexibility in loading and stacking rules to cover
all your operational requirements
10. Manual Load to allow
user design any load style as required by yourself.
Carton Designer (Design carton from
1. Use to design carton from one piece of product.
2. User can define dimensions and weight
3. User can define number of product per carton and
4. User can rotate product to 6 orientations to choose
the best style.
5. User can define thickness of paper for use to
calculate carton size.
6. User can define package weight for use to calculate
carton gross weight.
7. User can define partitions (materials between
products in carton) inside carton both internal partitions (product
and product) and external partitions (products and carton).
8. User can save picture of design as picture file.
9. User can send carton details as new cargo in cargo database.
1. User can define SKU# and Cargo Name.
2. User can define dimension of cargo in length,
width and height with automatic volume calculation.
3. User can define weight of cargo.
4. User can define pack (number of product in side)
5. User can define max stack (maximum number of cargo
that can be stacked on top of each cargo without breaking) of cargo. 6.
User can define Stack value"(number of stack value (use for stack loading
User can define Sequence(number of priority (use for FILO loading)). 8.
User can define Unit price(price of products per pieces).
User can define Pallet height
(height of pallet (for pallet and unitload)). 10.
User can define Pallet weight
(weight of pallet (for pallet and unitload)).
11. User can define orientations (six different ways
in which a cargo can be loaded) of cargo.
Enterprise version use "multiorientation" style. Each orientation
can define from 4 modes (Allow all/Not allow/Floor only/Non floor
only). Each cargo can set maximum 24 orientation styles.
12. User can define color of cargo for easier recognition
in mix cargos loading.
13. User can define cargo type
between box, pallet and Cylinder (UnitLoad is special type of pallet).
14. User can define No other product on top option
to allow, or not allow other cargos to be placed on top of this cargo
15. User can view picture of cargo and copy to clipboard.
16. User can define Cargo group to make group of
same kind cargos.
17. User can search to any cargo from database by use cargo list and
18. User can import or export cargos database to other computer.
19. User can copy cargo details to new cargo.
1. User can define Container ID.
2. User can define Freight.
3. User can define inside dimensions of container
in depth, width and height with automatic volume capacity calculation.
4. User can define maximum weight capacity of container.
5. User can view picture of container and copy to clipboard.
can define Pallet height
(height of pallet (for pallet type container)). 7.
User can define Pallet weight
(weight of pallet (for pallet type container)).
8. User can define Container group to make group
of same kind containers.
9. User can search to any container from database by use container
list and search option.
10. User can import or export containers database to other computer.
11. User can copy container details to new container.
1. User can define Name and Address.
2. User can search to any customer from database by use customer list
and search option.
3. User can import or export customers database to other computer.
4. User can copy customer details to new customer.
1. User can define Shipment ID, Date,
Description, note and currency.
2. User can define containers and number
of container to use to calculate (choose from database).
3. User can define cargos, seq (loading
priority), quantity,unit price of cargo and
customer (choose database).
4. Software comes with 2 graphs to show percentage of Volume and Weight
of Cargos per Containers before loading for user decision.
5. User can search to any shipment from database by use shipment list
and search option.
6. User can export whole shipment to one file and use to import
to other computer by without same container, cargo or customer database.
7. User can copy shipment details to new shipment.
can add Cargo and Container direct to shipment (don't choose from
database) with our Direct Input system.
loaded cargo to container weight capacity use to limit loaded cargo quantity to container weight
capacity. Use stack loading
ruleuse to place cargo by use stack loading
rule. No overhang loading Allow/not
allow overhang loading (floating cargo) Flat loading
load cargos in flatten style. Max
capacity for group loadinguse to calculate
for maximum capacity of group cargo.
best container use to find best container in container list of shipment. Auto container
quantity use to allow/not allow software
to add container quanity by automatic
(this option will enable if use Find best container
Remove conflict cargo from unusable space
use to allow/not allow to remove
conflict cargo from unusable space
use to set find best container mode (use with
Find best container option).
choose container with maximum loaded volume first Freight
choose container with minimum loaded cargo
freight first (Container freight per loaded cargo volume) Efficiency
choose container with maximum loaded efficiency first
freeze loading use to calculate withfreeze
loading (automatic enable with compatible shipment
to freeze loading). Cross deep
level use to set cross deep to loaded cargo
cargo you can limit cargo orientation with square or intersect
to use corner space use to allow to load cargo in corner space of intersect
patten. Use bottom
orientation use to place cylinder cargo with
same orientation of base cargo.
Load style use
to choose FILO (First In Last Out) loading
mode FILO use to allow to calculate by use FILO mode Cross deep
level use to set cross deep to previous loaded
cargo in container.
Note : FILO option can use with more than one cargo
in shipment only
1. Load plan show loaded cargo in container as picture
of loading step.
2. Load plan show details of loaded cargo (number
of cargo, number of product, total weight, total volume and total
value) in container and weight & volume utilization.
3. User can rotate loaded container view by drag mouse.
4. User can choose to display loading picture in color or
black white and also has effect to picture in report.
5. User can choose to display square mesh and define
size of mesh in container.
6. User can choose to show SKU# on cargo in loading
7. User can save loading picture as picture file
in bitmap or jpeg format.
8. User can copy loading picture to clipboard.
9. User can choose to zoom in/out loading picture
by hold Ctrl+scroll mouse wheel.
10. User can choose to view in 3D, Weight distribution, Top,
Front and Side view.
11. User can control loading animation and move to
any loading step by yourself.
12. User can choose to show only selected cargo in
loading picture by double click on cargo name on cargo list (3D view
13. User can choose to move to any containers in same shipment (in
case of multicontainer loading).
can view loaded cargo in weight distribution mode.
can send any loaded container to re-arrange again in manual load.
can save loaded container (pallet type) as new UnitLoad cargo.
1. User can define User details to show on report
2. User can define LOGO to show on report header.
3. User can define report name, report footer
and option to show or hide report header and website and email on
bottom of report.
4. The software comes with "Unit converter" to convert
dimension, weight and volume between Metric unit system and Imperial
5. The software comes with "Currency exchange" to
exchange money to any currency by define rate exchange.
6. User can use translation feature to translate
software interface to 36 languages.
The software comes with 14 styles in 7 main reports to use both packing
and costing details.
- Loaded Summary (from Load Plan for all containers in shipment).
- Picture Summary (from Load Plan for each container).
- Summary (from Load Plan for each container).
- Load plan in 1/2/4 loading steps per page (from Load Plan for each
- Unloaded cargos (from Load Summary).
- Manifests (from Load Summary).
- Shipment (from Input specification).
We suggest PDFRedirect
to print report to pdf, bmp, jpg any many formats.